Warranty for furniture – 2 years, unless a longer warranty period is specified by the manufacturer. In the event of claims for quality, during the warranty period, the seller eliminates them, subject to the operating conditions and the preservation of the warranty card. When opening the package, all parts must be checked. If a defect is found, assembly of the furniture is not allowed, the packaging must be retained. During the warranty period, if a defect is found in the furniture that arose through the fault of the manufacturer, the buyer has the right to receive a free replacement of the goods or repair of the product. To do this, the buyer must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate the reasons for the breakdown and attach photos of the defective product.
Warranty service is not provided in the following cases:
- lack of manufacturer’s branding;
- violations of operating conditions;
- the presence of traces of mechanical damage;
- exceeding the maximum permissible loads on the product;
- damage to pets;
- the presence of traces of extraneous interference by enterprises, organizations or individuals in order to repair the product or change designs;
- violation of the terms of transportation of goods.
-Return of goods
Present documents for the purchase of goods and comply with the following conditions:
*each item returned must be in its original and undamaged packaging;
*goods not used;
* the goods were not damaged;
*the original labels (protective films, labels, etc.) have not been removed from the goods;
*Returned goods are fully completed and not lost their presentation. In the event that the reason for the return of the goods is inadequate quality, the seller undertakes to replace the goods with a similar one or return the money paid.